Monday, December 28, 2015

Rational Thinking

You always took me for granted,
You never set me apart. 
Always keeping at arms length,
The feelings inside your heart. 

I know you think that i'm foolish,
That my emotions get the best of me. 
But darling love's not a logical thing,
Let me show you & this time you'll see. 

(Chorus)
Leave out your rational thinking,
Please wont you take it away. 
Just come on over, let me love you again,
And this time maybe you'll stay. 

I try so hard to act like you do,
Mask my feelings; hide them deep down inside. 
But I can't keep going on pretending. 
I need what only your love can provide. 

You say I'm always on full steam,
That I need to slow down & just breathe. 
But baby it's never been that easy,
Inside my love for you does roil & seethe. 

(Chorus)

Baby, this time just stay. 









No comments:

Post a Comment